With two games on Wednesday night, what is there to look out for from a statistics point of view? Here’s what you need to know!
- Cardiff Devils need one more win to hit 600 in all EIHL competitions
- Joey Martin has at least a point in his last five games (8 in total); 5 goals in his last 5 is also the best of anyone on the ice tonight
- In the last five games, Devils’ Bentavoglio & Ulmer have scored 5 points; Schiestel, Reddick & Fournier all have 4 points
- Flames’ Brett Ferguson has 9 points in his last 5 games; he & Jamie Crooks have 6 assists each over the same stretch
- Mark Hurtubise has a point in his last four games for the Panthers
- Since the turn of the year, Robert Dowd puts up at least 2 points every other game – he didn’t get any in his last game, so..!
- Ben Bowns is averaging 92,55% shots saved in his last two games
- Jackson Whistle is averaging 95,83% shots saved in his last two games
- Travis Fullerton is averaging 92,94% shots saved in his last two games
- Michael Garnett is averaging 94,51% shots saved in his last two games
Categorised in: EIHL